- All breakfasts and lunches on board.
- Up to 4 evening meals per week on board.
- Tea, coffee and bottled drinking water.
- All mooring, immigration and customs fees when visiting islands (note: this does not include any taxes you are required to pay at the airport when arriving or departing).
- Overnight marina costs at the skipper’s discretion. Most nights are spent at anchor within a short dinghy ride of a bar.
- Use of snorkelling equipment on board.
- As much tuition and guidance as you want. Or none at all – it’s up to you!
A few things are not included though
- Transfers to/from the airport
- Alcohol/soft drinks/mixers